Sound Off: Theme Songs Tech Companies Won't Want To Hear
by Leslie Meredith, TechNewsDaily Senior Writer
April 16 2012 08:13 PM ET
Spotify is making room for big brands such as AT&T, Intel and McDonald's in its app store. Soon, you will be able to add these commercial creations to your Spotify account and discover new music from their points of view. But you may see things in a different light.
So we've put together our own playlist for companies that have generated consumer ire . Enjoy.
(If you have Spotify on your computer, you can listen to our playlist right here.)
TND's Theme Songs for Tech Companies
- Facebook: "Everybody Wants to Rule the World," Tears for Fears
- Google: "(I Always Feel Like) Somebody's Watching Me," Rockwell
- Apple: "Sexy and I Know It," LMFAO
- Microsoft: "You Be Illin'," Run-DMC
- AT&T: "You Keep Me Hangin' On," The Supremes
- Verizon: "Bills, Bills, Bills," Destiny's Child
- Comcast: "Won't Get Fooled Again," The Who
- Electronic Arts: "Godzilla," Blue Oyster Cult
Head over to the TechNewsDaily Facebook page to suggest additional brands and songs.